From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:34:39 -0800
I have to tell you something I thought was so funny.  Slinky and Fluff
Fluff went in for their shots today.  Slinky who is 3 months 1 week weighs
2 pounds.  Fluff Fluff is 4 months old and weighs 1 pound 7 oz.  The doctor
said I should make sure Slinky isn't eating all the food because Fluff is
alot smaller.  Slinky has always been a big boy and Fluff a smaller boy.
Their quality food dish is always full and all get treats.  I tried to tell
the doctor that Slinky was always big and they all get enough to eat.  Just
had to laugh at his comment is all, lol!

Debbie with three kits