From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:44:28 EST
Hello Sandee,

This has been a week for me...

Now that Fang has met Kineman.  Could you tell the two to look for
Munchin.  She is older and blind in one eye and going blind in the other.
Tell her mommie misses her.  She was my longest keeping rehabber... A
very sweet old lady that doesn't like other ferrets.  But, she slept in a
cage under Fang so she may take to him.  Tell all of them to be good and
I know they are sweet.  Also, Bubbles is there, she left for the bridge
last week.  If she could be introduced also.  I didn't get a chance to be
real close to her.  But, I know she was a sweetie also.... Thanks Sandee
you are so sweet.

To all FMLers... U are very kind people.  Please do not send any
postcards... I am having enough time with the ones from last Tuesday and
Wednesday for Fang... I know you all care......But, I need to make it
through the week.  It's a week and a half before finals.....And papers
are do...

Benita