From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:45:38 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Thanks to the generosity of the Advair drug rep.  who visits my workplace
now and then, I now have FIFTEEN squeezie prostates available.

Perhaps you will recall them from an earlier post.  They are made from a
high quality foam rubber inside.  Outside they have a thin vinyl shell,
like thick paint.  They are about the size of a small orange with a
quarter slice cut out so that you can see inside.  Little tubes and
anatomical structures are painted on the inside.

Ferrets love them, because they are easy to pick up, and light enough to
carry.  Use them with supervision, though, as some fuzzies will no doubt
wish to eat some of the rubber!!!!!!Mine just chew them, but still, I use
caution.  It is a scream to watch the fuzzies play with them!

They make delightful Christmas ornaments, I must say!  A keepsake to be
treasured year after year, and handed down to future generations.  In my
office, we have fights with them.  In a relationship ladies?  Forget the
voodo doll, these are ideal for the relief of stress and y-chromosome
related resentments.

Are there actually fifteen of you out there who want these?  Here is how
it works.  E-mail me a request tonight.  Depending on the demand, I will
divide them up and mail them to you this week.  I will try to make sure
that everyone who wants one gets one, but first come first served.

All I ask in return is that you send me a 37 cent stamp for each prostate
mailed.  Because it is so close to Christmas, I will simply mail them to
the snail mail address that you provide, so that they arrive before the
25 th.  I will trust you to send me the stamps.  It's not like I'm going
to lose a big chunk of cash if I get stiffed.They weigh a little less
than an ounce.  The post office requires that the first ounce of any
first class mailing costs 37 cents.  I'm not trying to make a profit,
just provide a service.

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusetts