From:
"Norma-ann Mooney (and molly & leo)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 12:46:45 -0400
I have a question about the main ingredient in "Duck Soup".  i have already
sent a note to Ann, since i %believe% it is her recipe, but i could be
wrong and, besides, maybe someone else can help (the quicker i get the
info.--- the better, sort of thing).

Anyway, what exactly is "Sustical" (i hope that is what it is called). i
can't find it here (in Ontario, Canada). All i can find in the "baby"
section of the grocery/drug stores are things like, "Enfelac", and
"Similac". These are little cans with dehydrated skim milk, lactose,
minerals, oils, etc. in them. Is this about right, American folks?

i would really like to make some up for my Molly who is looking just really
skinny lately.  Of course, my view of her (weight) may be influenced by the
fact that my new kid (boy) Leo, who is not even 3 months, is HUGE next to
her...and the loss of Gerty has made me quite protective...BUT, her fur is
also looking pretty sparse and that i _know_.  Anyway, i don't know whether
or not this is the right type of stuff (so i didn't get it, yet) because of
the fact that it is milk and has lactose in it, and i understand that these
things are BAD for the fuzzies...

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Norma-ann
   and
Molly --- "that's o.k., mom...i love milk!"
Leo ----- "What's that...more food? Where? Where? i'm starving"