From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 11:43:16 EDT
Sorry to use this as a forum to reach Ferrets Across America, but I copied
down the e-mail address incorrectly and can not reach them any other way.

To Ferrets Across America:
We will be in Long Beach California from the 8th through 13th for the WWPSA
Show.  If you have any ferrets needing transport to Phoenix, AZ let me know!
I have contacts for further transports north and south once in Arizona.

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  Even if so, do it again!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Just ask for a free sample!  Shelters and
Breeders contact us if you would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!