From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:54:13 -0800
Ok..  I haven't really been following this MF debate about ferrets..  I
have two reasons why.  First reason, every company in the world has
problems..  it doesn't do any good to debate it here.  If you truly have
a problem with them..  take it up with them, write, call, visit in
person..  ever hear of the Better Business Bureau?  (Ok.. off my soapbox)

As for ear infections..  I get them ever few weeks.  I know that my ears
aren't like ferret ears, but I get ear infections if my ears get wet.  One
way that I help, is after baths, use a blow dryer on a low warm setting
(I know it won't be easy with a ferret) but it dries the ear and helps
prevent infections.  In people it's called Swimmer's ear and can be very
painful.  Maybe when you wash him, you could but cotton or some form of
earplug in his ear?