Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 01:41:56 -0400
I am once again thanking all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for
your wonderful heart felt emails.... please know I wish I could respond
to all of them individually, but I'm so tired and my graves disease,
that started affecting my eyes six months ago, makes it difficult, to
even read.

Anyway, I picked up Scooters ashes today after my appointment with my
eye surgeon, and I feel so much better knowing he is at home with me
now, where he belongs.... I wanted to mension animal heaven in milford
nh, and the wonderful women named marie, who worked on my baby....she
said she had never seen a ferret like him before, that he was so
beautifull, which he was, a silvermit with a little black striping,
and he had the pinkest little nose and slightly sqare shaped little
head.... Thank you, marie.....

on a different note, my brother, ironicaly enough knows of three
ferrets, they are family, so must stay together, that need a home, near
the braintree massachusettes are, one is a dark eyed white, the other
two are sables. They are maybe under a year old, he is not sure, but
a pregnant women was unable to keep them any longer, don't know the
details....its to soon for me, since my loss and I could not take
three, as my apartment is tiny, and the fact I'm not even supposed
to have one here, rediculouse to allow small pets, but not ferrets,
pisses me off, big time!!!!

You can contact me about this, also wanted you to know how I go about
getting another ferret, and no I'm not crazy, but this is how I got
Scooter. When I lost my ferret before Scooter, his name was Marvin, I
timed the day marvin passed, a ferret was born, then added the 6 wks,
that is usually about the time they ship them to be sold, to young I
know.... told a small indepently owned pet shop I wanted a silver mit,
and gave the approxament birthdate, that I wanted, and told myself it
was marvin reincarnated, and that was how I got scooter.... maybe it
sounds crazy, but it helped me and there was a lot of the same
qualities in scooter that there was in marvin, kind a scary......
so this is again what I will do, as I can't be without for long....

Scooter is ireplaceable, I know, but I can't go long without, as its
way to lonely, especially living alone.....

THANK YOU, ALL, AGAIN, AND YOU BILL..... if your interested or have
anythoughts on the 3 ferrets, please let me know.......Deb, minus my
better half......

--aliano