From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:15:48 +0000
Looking for some unique and differant ferret items????? I have a shop
on ETSY, one of the best selling sites I have found.

Bdsides my offerings there are hundreds of talented people who sell
original art and items from purses, jewlery and just about anything
hand made you would care to find.

I have some needle felted ferrets to offer, one is a black footed
ferret. I just listed my sock thief last night. I also have some
bedding there, plus many other wonderful needle felted items.

My ETSY store is one way I help to support my buisness of 16 ferrets.
Helping with their vet bills, and general upkeep.

If you get a moment take time to browse through this wonderful site.
I promise you won't won't be bored.

Here is the link to my shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5191470

To look around further just hit the home button, you can also search
for items you may be interested in. There are some nice ferret things
that others also sell. Just type in ferret in the search.

Reanee Gladden