From:
Sig Leimonas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:02:45 -0400
This is my first letter to the FML.  I'm a new member and am getting much
useful information.

I have a question regarding my ferret "Sneaky's" diet.  He' about two years
old, and he has never liked any kind of solid cat-food type food.  He loved
all sorts of fruit and vegetables, has been in good health and very playful
and energetic.  In order to give him more protein, however, I started giving
him raw beaten egg with vitamin supplements.  Now he prefers this and will
hardly touch anything else.  I would like to know whether this diet will be
harmful to Sneaky.

Thank you in advance for any information,

Sig