From:
Inez Gowsell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1993 11:53:01 -0400
Urban mentioned that Natasja slept quite comfortably in his shirt.  I
regurlary put Cocoa in my shirt and she would be very content.  I always
wore a t-shirt and a sweatshirt and put her between the two (those claws
hurt on bare skin!  :(  ).  Whenever I was busy doing things and she wanted
attention, I would put her down my shirt and she would go to sleep.

There was one time that I went out visiting and had Cocoa with me.  My
friend knew that I would stuff Cocoa in my shirt, but she didn't realize
that I had Cocoa that day.  We were sitting in a cafe having coffee, and
my "chest" started moving.  My friend stared for a bit, then burst out
laughing.  :)  We were almost finished coffee anyway, and decided we better
leave before Cocoa poked her head out.  Didn't think the waitress would
react too well!  :)

When my mom was taking care of Cocoa, she said that she was working in the
kitchen and Cocoa kept following her around.  When mom picked her up, she
went to sleep.  She just wanted attention and loved cuddling.

Inez

--
People are people, so why should it be, that you and I should get along
so awfully?   - "People are people"   Depeche Mode

Inez Gowsell    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada