From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:14:59 -0600
Catherine

I attended the last 2 symposiums and they are great fun.  It is
unbelievable how many people you will meet that share your same interest.
The auction on Saturday night I dressed up for.  What I saw were several
people dressed up in slacks and tops, dresses, jeans....it was like
anything goes there.  Don't worry whatever you bring, you will fit in.
The shelter dinner on Thursday evening was alot more casual.  Make plans
to attend that also

Can't wait to see you there

Lynn Barker
The Fuzzy Sleep Center