From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 05:03:05 -0400
I just read about the stolen ferret and in that instant my heart broke &
I couldn't help the tears I cried.  Oh that poor, poor baby, more than
likely alone, in a strange house, without her mommy and daddy.  And who
knows what that poor darlin is eating.  OH, those so very broken hearted
fertie parents.  I would think that this pain is far and away much worse
than a baby crossong the Bridge.  That is hard I know, but at least we
know where our baby is.

I will pray my strongest prayers that this little fert is returned to
where he/she belongs.  That who ever did this will have one shred of
guilt and come to their senses, and return that baby kid to his real
home.  HOW could anyone be so cruel??!!  How could anyone be so cruel
to steal human kids.  I don't know, it's just beyond me.  I must be
so naive, and simplistic to live the rule of, leave other peoples
belongings alone!

I live in Acworth Georgia, but if a reward is started up, I will give
what I can.to help.

Hugs & Hugs to those sad parents, missing thier fur-baby

Sue Pyron