From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:35:18 +0000
I'm writing you quite upset, so please bear with me.  I am currently
having problems with the online company I am currently selling items
with.  )We have our own personal website, and also sell with someone else
who I have at the moment deleated from my signature below)  Because they
are updating and changing computer systems they say they are going to be
unable to sell my shirts anymore.  I'm quite upset because their place is
where most of my business is, and I'm seeing my business being lost here
soon :(

THis is where you guys can help.  Could you please let me know where you
typically buy your ferret items?  I'm thinking of trying to contact
someone new to see if I can sell through them.  If I can go to a place
that is being used a lot, I might be able to save my business.

Thanks for listening.  I just didn't know where else to turn.

Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"