From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:13:10 -0400
As most of you know, my husband passed away last Sept from cancer. He
had a will...unfortunately. Two weeks ago the will was finally sent to
probate.....and now will take a year or more to process SO it will be
close to TWO YEARS after his death before I can touch any of his
stocks, bonds, money or sell his 2 boats or his 2 vehicles.....anything
and everything that was his is untouchable! Even though I am the heir
to his estate.....tough times, rice and beans time, no extras time...
I am talking about my 5 daughters and I living on Social Security and
part of a military retirement pay since his death and for the next
year. I had to pay court filing fees and the 2 lawyers have mounds of
bills for me to pay........ to them. The lawyers are the only winners
in this game. Wills?.....phooey!

Nancy who is busy counting her pennies, looking for bargains and
scraping the bottom of the barrel