Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:42:38 -0400
hi guys = haven't been on here for awhile.  Mom's getting ready for us to
head south for the winter.  After santa comes I hear.

Well anyways ,my sister missy is having a problem now with her hair.  A
huge spot on her back with no hair.  Darn hope she doesn't have to have
her belly opened like I did in Aug.  She will have to stay all alone in
the cage for 10 days with out play time .  She'll never make it.  She is
always on full speed ahead at play time.  She was the one that broke me
out out when I had to be alone.  Now i'll have to learn how she did it to
get her out.  Sorry mom.  My hair was just coming off my tail her's is
off on her back.  And she is soooo warm to touch.  But she acts like
nothing is wrong.

Mom & dad is taking her to the vet Friday to see what is going on.  Sure
hope he can fix her up like he did for me.

Timmy & Jenny goes for their distemper shots to our family vet tomorrow.
And I know they will be late coming home cause mom waits atleast a half
hour after they we get those nasty shots to make sure we are ok.

Aren't we a lot of problems?  But us 6 pack know that mom & dad realy
wuvs us.

poor mom no couch for a bit longer again.  I know she doesn't mind.  we
come first.  right mom?  right toby!

oh well guys just wanted to let you all good people know what is going on
in our house of ferrets.  wish little missy luck.

I will sneak back on here friday night when I know what's going on.

love toby & moms other 5 fuzzies