From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:13:39 -0500
LOL I won't be worrying much about baby Zingor fending for herself.
She'll be just fine.  My boyfriend likes to play rough with the other two
older ferrets and the two cats and they love it.  He wrestles with them
and gives them belly rubs and gives kisses and pretends he's gonna eat
them (sounds worse than it looks- it's really pretty funny and they love
it) Anyway he was playing with the baby last night while I had her up on
the bed with us and he was growling a little and rubbing her belly and he
got to close and she bit his lip!  I thought it was pretty funny myself.
She hasn't shown any sort of agressiveness at all since we got her and I
really think he just scared her.  I told him he needed to wait till she
got a little older and knew him a little better before trying to play
wrestle with her. :-)  I think she'll be just fine around my crazy house.
Hehe The score is now Zingor 1 Jesus 0.