From:
Sharon Camizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:57:55 EST
greetings and *dooks* , everybody - time to introduce my clan...i'm Pearl
from Buffalo, NY, and besides my husband ( indulgent sweety ) and 3 boys
( demonspawn lol ) we have 4 fuzzbutts....

Starbuck - MF sable boy, a college kid's impulse buy 2 weeks before school
started back up...my furry sweetheart.

Sumara - MF girl, still pondering her color..light chocolate body, white
bib/face/kneepads and 3 white toes on one front paw...instead of a stripe
on her head she has 4 dashes...she's our Petite Escape Artiste, able to
squeeze thru the bars on their midwest cage even after passing her 1st
birthday...

Smitten - MF sable mitt boy, our "anniversary gift" last year...( hubby was
picking up dog food, and sent me back the next day to look at him...said
"he looked so lonely" ...me baaad influence, hehehe ) also called Fatboy,
he's the biggest fuzzbutt at 3#...

Spiral, cinnamon girl (formerly called Latte') from Scarlett's Happy
Dookers...same age & size as Sumara, came home from a ferret show with me
last march ( she crawled inside my sweater, down my sleeve and bit my
arm...how could i *not* bring her home?  lol ) she's gotten much better
about that ( kept trying to drag me off and stash me under the microwave
cart...)

and the rest of the clan...7 cats ( Domino, Dante, Olivia, Chloe - unamused
by ferrts, and Rufio, Elvis & Baby, who think the fuzzies are awesome ) and
2 dogs, Raisin ( who begs to be let back outside when the fuzzbutts are out
playing, cuz they chase him around) and Loki, old husky/shep with past
history of "not playing well with small animals", so he doesn't come inside
when the slinkies are out having playtime.

i first found out about the FML around oct/98 - when i brought sumara home
for starbuck, i also found a copy of Modern Ferret, which i think mentioned
online sources...

now its a daily ritual (somewhere between the older kids going off to
school and before the 3 yr old wakes up...)

anyhoo...time for a caffiene refill and tickle some furries... :-)

dook*dook, everyone

Pearl & clan