From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:24:02 -0600
Hi all I do not write much .  But I just wanted to share a cute story with
all of you.  I have this one little baby called LilBits and she is just as
sweet as she can be.  She has no fear of anything.  She loves to chase my
vacuum cleaner.  The others will run from it, but LilBits will chase it
looking for what ever I am chasing with the cleaner.  She talks and war
dances all over it .  She will look at me as if to say where is it mommy
I'll get it just show me .  I laugh so hard sometimes.  She will run in
front of the cleaner and roll and I will reach down and tickle her little
bellie and she just loves it.  I do not know if anyone else has one that
will chase their cleaner but it is alot of fun.

For the Love of Ferrets
Candy & The 8 Pillow Piranhas