From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 02:38:19 -0700
I got an e-mail form a woman who would like to adopt a ferret as a companion
to her existing ferret.  She lives in PEI, but travels to Maine, New
Hampshire and Mass fairly often, and wonders if there are any shelters out
that way she could locate.  Anyone on the list out there I could refer her
to??

Sheena
Wherret Ferrets Halfway House and Ferretry
Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver
Sheena
Director - Wherret Ferrets Halfway House and Ferretry
Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver
"To Err is Ferret - To Forgive ... well, that's Our Job"