From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:45:43 -0400
Hey all,

I've been working on a quilt idea (Yeah, I quilt - don't laugh, I even cook
once in a while for humans, but my speciality is duck soup)

Any one else out there that would be willing to to a patch work of their
fert, could do one and sew their signature on the patch, I would add mine to
it and assemble, and quilt the quilt together.

The end result would be a fert quilt that could be raffled off at one of the
fert shows(or auctioned)to benifit the shelters on the list, or any other
worthy cause for the ferts, like educating the politicians & public about
rabies.

If you are interested in this project just email me, and we can work out
details.

By the way, Justice is a blind three legged female cin. fert.  As I said,
she took first in the Hadicap Div. in Cinci.  She also took first in the
Shelter div. and she was up against ferts that had their sight, and four
legs.  Just had to say that, I am so proud of her.

Jean & The Zoo Crew
Trouble, Storm, Bandit the Ferret Boy, Barnabas Collins from Collinwood,
Esik A Ho Vadazmenyet (It's Snowing Ferrets), Kish Szar (Little Shit),
Maznoon (A little Crazy), Obsession by Ferret, Sebastian, Pokey, Ripley,
Wednesday, Giavonni, Hawkeye (Blind in one eye), Sniper (Can't see out
the other), Justice (Blind, missing a leg), Garbonzo w/ No Beans, Simba
Rossi (Cat), Bugs (Cat), Ollivia (Ball Python), Gizmo (Sugar Glider),
Kahlua (mink) icq2088565