From:
Jennifer Ahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:16:38 -0600
THE FERRET DEN
Presents
"FERRET FIESTA II"
April 6th, 2002
8:30 am to 4:3 pm
Held at the
HENRY L. PALMER LODGE
4315 North 92nd Street
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Admission of $2.00 will be charged at the door for non-exhibitors.

Rings: Albino, Blaze/Panda, Bloodline, Chocolate, Cinnamon/Champangne,
Handicap, Kit, Mitt, Mutt, Sable, Seniors, Shelter, Silver, Whites (Dark
Eyed, Patterned, Marked)

Fun Matches: Best Dressed, Best Trick, Cup Tip, Cutest Photo, Indy Car
Race, King of the Show, Longest Whiskers, Paper Bag Escape, Queen of the
Show, Quickest Toungue, Scruffiest Ferret, Shortest Tail, Tube Race.

If you have any questions, or would like more info on the show/ an entry
form you can email me at [log in to unmask]

We would love to see you all come out either to show a ferret, or to do
some fun shopping and support The Ferret Den.

Jennifer Ahler