From:
William S Hampl III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 07:20:54 -0500
Hello, ferret and literature lovers!  I'm going for my master's in English
at Bridgewater State (the college, not the prison) in Bridgewater, MA.  I
wrote a 10-page paper on the use of ferrets in "The Teacher" in Sherwood
Anderson's WINESBURG, OHIO.  Anyone interested in a copy, let me know.

If there's anyone else out there who also writes of ferrets in literature,
I'd love to know!

sincerely,

bill ([log in to unmask]) and Max, King of the Ferrets