From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:14:20 -0700
Sandy please keep an eye out for AriAnna Shelby Cheyenne.  She was helped
across the bridge Oct. 7th at 11:15am.  She is a little cinnamon colored
girl and you wont miss her.  She is only 14oz. and 'bossy' so she needed
all three names to show her brothers how important she was.  Please show
her where BreAnna Lynn, Tabitha Ann, Nicole and Carmen are so that she
can be with all of her sisters again.

Now all my little girls are gone and I have only the boys left with me.
She did not let mommy know that something was wrong.  She was fine and
quite bossy as usual until Wed. Oct 1st so to the doc we went and by the
time we arrived on Thurs. Oct 2nd AriAnna was not cinnamon but yellow
(jaundice the doc said)  Liver cancer maybe but first we needed to do
tests, but by Friday she was losing weight and use of her back legs and
the more we tried I realized she was only doing so for me.

She stopped eating even her baby food on the 6th and I realized that my
last little girl was ready to join her sisters.  That was the hardest
decision I have ever had to make and I cant stop crying.

Please let her know that her brothers and her mommy miss them all & to
wait for us.

Thank you Sandy.