Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:23:26 -0700
Hi all. Have been using a vet here in Tucson but haven't been overly
pleased with care lately and wanted to know if anyone has a great
ferret vet in the Tucson, AZ, area or nearby they would recommend.
Know of Strickland and Valley but was given another when I first moved
here and cannot recall it. Would appreciate any suggestions as we have
a ferret that is adrenal and has been getting Lupron injections for
almost a year now with no response with hair growth (initial injections
were too low a dose so it was supposed to have been raised but with
results we have seen we are questioning if this is taking place) and
she has become a bit more unstable. She also has a bit of insulinoma
(haven't had blood drawn for awhile) and the implants were not
recommended in her situation (she is around 9 yrs old). Overall she
is eating, drinking, sleeping and relieving normal so just curious if
anyone else has had this issue since this is the first time we have
run into it. Appreciate any suggestions.

Take care and wish you and your fuzzies a beautiful spring!