From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:04:20 -0400
Danee,

I can not thank you enough for taking the time to share your first
hand information on the introduction of the Ferret Tower of Fun to
your ferrets.

We were very happy to be able to get the tower made and shipped to you
in such a timely manner - we do try. lol

We will be doing the Buckeye Bash in Columbus on August 23rd and are
looking forward to it. Havining never done a show before, we do not
know what to expect, but we hope we will be pleasantly surprised.

We have been updating our web site often and thank you for your
permission to place your review on our web site. For those who have not
checked the web site recently, please go to http://www.ferrettower.com
and see some of the new photos and reviews on the site.

Again, many thanks Danee,
Cindy Scheidt