From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:11:13 -0700
I read not to long ago that it was normal for our fuzzies to drop up to 40%
of their body weight in the spring.

At the time I took heart in that info, my oldest Spice (F,choc sable,10
mos.) has lost quite a bit of weight and has the appearance of her former
KIT self.  Her energy level has increased and she has become somewhat
aggressive (she was always the sweet gentle one of my 3).  My other 2, Chloe
& Chanel (both F), have not changed in the least.  Also, Spice still has not
put any weight back on (its been 3 weeks).

Being the typical 'Mom', I have begun to get worried again.  Is this
assertion true?  Is a dramatic weight loss normal in spring?  Does the
weight loss cause a change in personality?  I would appreciate any
feedback - personal or on the FML.

thanx--diana and her brood.

PS all of my girls are spayed, in case that has any bearing.