From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:07:35 -0400
>Does medication help give animals green poop?  I know ECE can... *but*
>are there other things that can do this?

Anything that causes too rapid a transit time will cause a green color.

Anything that reduces the absorption of fats or action of the small
intestine will cause "bird seeds".

Mucus may be from just normal function if it is very on and off or small,
but it's common or profuse it can indicate irritation.

MANY things: from stress, to diet change, to snacking on non-foods, to
ECE, to coccidea, toi nsulinoma, to... can cause runs.

Vet, Bruce Williams had a great post on this which will be in the archives
(See FML header to find out how to access archives.) and I think he has
stiff in this in his AFIP site, too, which youcan find from my list
http://geocities.com/sukieslist