From:
Dawn Hohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:07:24 -0800
I just bought a cat toy called "Tricky Mouse" for my ferrets.  It is
AWESOME.  They love it .  It is a motorized (battery) mouse that moves
back and forth across the floor irratically.  They had so much fun.  It
even works on low knapp carpet.  It is pretty heavy so it doesn't turn
over when they are playing.  Best of all it was only $5  One of the best
toys I ever got for them.

I found it at the end of the pet supply isles on one of those hanging
racks.  I recommend it to everyone.

Dawn