From:
Sean Youngquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 17:46:40 -0400
I am very sad to say, Weazy escaped last night sometime between 2:00 a.m.
and 5:30 a.m.  We spent most of the day searching, enlisting the neighbor
kids to help.  We've called Animal Control and told them that Weazy is not
a rat but a ferret and a pet.  We've asked local businesses to keep an eye
out and contact us if the see him, all to no avail (yet).

I am hoping that any of you who have experienced this, and had your ferret
return, could offer some advise/suggestions on what to do, how else to search
(other than looking high and low and trying to think like a fuzzy). We've put
out food and Ferratone (which he LOVES).   Was there something that you did
that attracted your ferret or was it just dumb luck.  We miss him very much
and poor Snickers is soooo lonely.  :(

Thank you all in advance for any help you may have,

Sean & Billie
Weazy (in absentia)
Snickers (sniff sniff)