From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:03:18 -0800
This is Rosie Doyle; I have some good news.  The Tooth Fairy came to the
Doyle Zoo.

When Shiva became our sister, she had a broken tooth.  Mom being a Dental
Assistant always looks at our teeth and cleans them.  Mom noticed that
earlier in the month, Shiva's tooth was turning brown.  She told me that
his means that the tooth was dying.

On Friday, Shiva went to visit our doctor and he extracted her tooth.  I
missed her; she is my hammock buddy.  When Shiva came I asked her where she
had been.  She replied, "My mouth hurts!" I peeked inside her mouth and her
upper fang was gone!  I told her to get in the hammock and I kissed her all
over.  Mom and Dad were watching us.  I nibbled on Shiva's neck and Mom and
Dad said it was the cutest thing they ever saw.  Mommy said, "Look David,
Rosie is telling Shiva that everything is going to be ok."  How did Mom know
that was what I was telling Shiva?

Anyway, Mom told all of us that when she was a little girl, and a tooth came
out the Tooth Fairy came and left money and presents under her pillow.  Now,
I scratched my head about this because I've never heard of the Tooth Fairy
and further more, Mom was a little girl?  No way, that couldn't be true.  I
asked Mom, "Were you a little girl back in the covered wagon days?" Samantha
giggled and said, "Mommy was that before dirt was invented?" Tony asked,
"Mom was that like a million years ago?" Mommy just chuckled and said yes,
and stated we all had to go to bed early tonight because like Santa Paws,
the Tooth Fairy only comes to visit when your asleep.

Well we all went to sleep early last night, when we woke up, the Tooth Fairy
came.  We got a new snooze sack that is shaped like a mouse!  We love the
Tooth Fairy almost as much as Santa Paws.  Mom says for Easter, the Easter
Bunny is gonna bring me a nurse's cap because I've been so good at taking
care of Shiva.  What is the Easter Bunny?

Have a good week everyone,
Sincerely,
Rosie Doyle,
Editor and Cheif, Ferret Tails Weekly Digest
http://members.aol.com/wildsider/mainpage.html
check out the ferret owner's picture gallery