From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:49:24 EST
Hi to all;
I have read what Gordon said and think I have a good way to clean them.
I take the big stuff out with a med scoop.  Then I push all to one side
and scoop a small amount and pour it in a large cat sifter.  I pick out
all the hard pieces and dump the sifted pellets in the opposite end of
the box.  I continue till all is done spread it and add more if I must.  I
have their own trash can there to sift it into.  I do this for the rescue
and at home and it saves me time.

I do not recommend clipping their hair unless they get it really stuck on
themselves.  I have yet to see any that do.

WarmFuzzy Show !!!!!!!

Don't forget that the WarmFuzzy Show is coming up at the end of January
on the 26th which is the last sat..  We have some new surprises in store
for you.  Please don't forget to bring something for the wishing well.
The ferret store will be there to co-host the show.  We hope that the
photographer will be able to make it and also don't forget to bring your
ferret's clothing for our dress up contest.

REMEMBER your money is what has to be in before the deadline not just your
entry(s) or you will pay the higher fee not just at the door.

We want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.

Ed Sr., Potto, Snickers & Snoops.