From:
jdmonroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:44:39 -0500
Happy New Year all!

Does anyone know of any dangers to ferrets with the little toy mice that
are sold as cat toys?  You know.  The ones that are mouse fur over a piece
of wood.  We bought a bag of them for our cats, and a bunch of them are
scattered around the ferret room.  The fuzzies love to carry them around,
and I'm keeping a close eye on the little eyes and nose, but I was
wondering if anyone knew of any dangers with these toys.

Of course, the Christmas wrapping paper and the newspaper that we keep in
the basement for starting the fire in the fireplace are the most popular
toys. <sigh>  I've resigned myself to paper everywhere.  I think Gyre,
Gimble and Bandit are using their collective mind control to keep me from
cleaning up.  (No, we do not have a fire in the fireplace when the ferrets
are out.)

Juli, Gyre, Gimble and Bandit