From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:28:12 -0600
hey, everyone...

i just called the hosting site for where we are moving wolfy's and my
website... they have such a HUGE discount for multiple years that ...
WE HAVE RAISED ENOUGH FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!!

God bless you all...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! for what i was expecting
to pay for 2 years...we get 4 years...

nope..you won't be hearing from us about this for a long time!!!!!

i have not moved the sites yet...but will be doing so in the next month
or so...i did not expect to raise the money this quickly...and i really
had not intended to start the fundraising this early...and my other
site is paid thru January...so we hope to be moving it sometime in late
december or early january...to make sure things go smoothly...

thank you all again...
kat and wolfy
--
KAT