Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 03:17:28 -0400
>That way, you could just reach over and change the water and fill the food
>bowl .. and wouldn't have to come in contact with Slinky and her teeth.

Actually, my vote would be to put on gloves and long pants and try to WORK
with Slinky on her problems.  I don't remember how long you said this owner
would be gone, but you may be able to make a difference.  From her reaction,
it sounds like she either hasn't been socialized properly, or she's been
abused.  (Actually, since she attacked just your hand, I would guess abuse.)
In either case, simply avoiding her like the plague won't help matters.  In
fact, since this lady is a neighbor, she may let you keep working with
Slinky after she comes home.  I'm sure she doesn't like being bitten any
more than you did.  Good luck!!

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never
going to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398