From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:24:48 -0800
We have a position open in our mail room.  Kouri's mail has become too much
for one person to handle.  In the past week he has received more mail than
I have.

Tonight he got a notification about his sweepstakes entry from some outfit
called N.M.E., out of Clearwater FL.  On Saturday it was a money saving
opportunity for a successful future - which he deserves says the envelope.
On Friday he hit the jackpot.  The Postal Commem orative Society pitched
their silver dollar collection to him, and 2 banks sent him pre-approved
credit card offers.  Then there was that 'buy ugly shoes and we'll throw
in a battery operated hair cutting kit' deal.

So, anybody want to be Kouri's secretary?  We will supply the litter pan,
and an extra cardboard box to sleep in, plus a food dish.  You need to
bring your own sleepsacks, a pack of Q-tips for your ears, and if you
bite - bring your own Bitter Apple.  Oh, and if you pee on the floor, you
better be prepared to clean it up yourself!

Georgia - the left coast one...

PS: Only those unafraid to have raccoons stare at them through the windows
need apply.