Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:41:23 EST
I received a call from my friend about the item in your newsletter from the
couple who lost two of their ferrets, because of a cleaner they used to
clean stains.

She is my customer and uses Shaklee Basic H to clean her ferret's cage.
Basic H is the official Earth Day cleaner.  It is environmentally safe,
as are all our cleaners.  It is our household all purpose cleaner.

We also have a germicide that is approved to be used with cats and dogs and
kills the canine feline virus and canine parvovirus.  It is registered with
the EPA and safely cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one easy step.

I know your readers are protective of their pets and know their
susceptibility to health dangers.  They may want to know about the option
of these safe products.

They can contact me at [log in to unmask] or find someone on the website at
Shaklee.Com.

Hope I have been of help to your readers.

Chris