Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 08:15:26 -0500
I'd like to thank everybody who responded both in the List and in personal
e-mail to my question about ferret weights and foods -- it's been a great
help.  I think Ehrl gave me the answer himself, yesterday, though....

My roommate, who is less than mammal-friendly (so the fuzzies stay locked
up in my bedroom, which isn't really a hardship for them as they can search
and destroy pretty much at will), got tired of seeing a half-bag of Science
Diet cat food that i was holding on to for a friend sitting in the living
room, so he put it in my room.  I didn't notice it among all the clutter,
and when I got home yesterday i couldn't find Ehrl.  Beaker was sleeping in
her bag, but Ehrl was nowhere to be found.  As I was sitting on my bed
sorting the day's junk mail, I heard the unmistakeable crunching sound of a
ferret feasting.  A little investigative work located a large bag of SciDi,
and as I moved it, I realized that Ehrl was in it, eating away.  I
remembered that they'd been on Science Diet before the MFarms stuff (Iams
originally, then SciDi on the vet's suggestion), so I guess I'll go back to
it.  Beaker doesn't care for it at all, though, so I think I'll mix the two
foods so each can eat what they like.

once again, thanks for all the responses!

Jenny, Beaker "oh, is that your toe i'm chewing on?", and Ehrl "buurrrp!"