From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 00:07:12 -0700
I feel really terrible.  I hit Timon (a two-year old big brute of a
silvermitt fuzzbutt) on the noggin with a piece of wooden dowel.  The piece
of wood is about 3 feet long and 3/4 inch wide.  The wood was standing up on
end, I accidentally knocked it over and caught Timon flat on the head.  He
laid on his side and went into what I would describe as a short convulsion
(it almost looked like he trying to run while on his side).  I freaked!!!  I
grabbed him and checked him over.  Eyes and ears are clear.  No sign of
blood in ears, eyes, nose, mouth or throat.  No deformation of the skull.
Heart sounds fine and breathing sounds good.  I checked him out several
times over the evening.  He's eating and drinking.  He's acting a little
laid back, but seems fine.  I think he's forgiven me, I got a bunch of
fuzzie kisses on the cheek.

Joe  (Heart-broken Dad)

Phred:   What was that thumping sound?
Timon:   OUCH!!!  YOU &^%$*!!!