From:
International Ferret Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:27:54 -0400
The International Ferret Congress is looking for a graphic artist to
work with us to help define and project the professional image of the
organization.

Specific projects may include web design, logos for events,
flyers/brochures, business cards, event programs, etc.

Stylistically, we prefer designs that are clean and elegant, rather
than cute or cartoonish, those those styles may be preferred for some
applications.

We cannot offer any pay, but can provide other perks, like being a
member of an organization that is making its name known world-wide as a
premier ferret group. :-) Discounts on IFC events and merchandise will
also be offered.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Linda Iroff
Co-Director
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org