Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:34:36 EST
Hello,

The full color wanted posters are here!

For a donation of $5.00 (to help cover the cost of posters, 9x12 envelopes
and mailing), we will send you six posters.  We will fill in one with the
name and address of your State Senator and State Assemblymember. so you
'an fill out the rest of the posters and put them up in Pet Stores and Vet
Offices.  I recommend saving one copy so you can make more copies of it by
photocopy it as the need arises.

We'll also put in one copy of a petition that we'll be circulating urging
the Governor to sign SB 1093 into law.  There are 20 spaces for names,
addresses and signatures and if you can photocopy that form and collect as
many as you can, we'll get them to the Governor's office.  VERY IMPORTANT:
Those forms (the ones for the Governor, not the Wanted Posters) must come
back to us on or before August first or it could be too late!

We really need more exposure for our issue in the Central Valley,
Sacramento, Bakersfield, Fresno, and in Northern CA north of the Bay Area
so if you are from that area and would be willing to put up posters, please
let us know.

You can also download and print the Wanted Poster from:

http://ferrets.go.cc
http://www.ferretnews.org
http://www.ferretsanon.com

That way is doesn't cost you or us anything!  Come on, let's get this
little convict up where others can see him and read about our issue!
Please send your donation along with your mailing address to the address
below and we'll start getting these posters in the mail so they can be put
up right away!

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Rd.