Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:34:27 -0400
Hi everyone,

We had our last two ferrets put to sleep last week and after nearly 8
years of owning ferrets (sometimes up to 9 at a time!), we have decided
not to get anymore. We have some items that we would like to donate to
a shelter who can come pick the stuff up.

Here is the bulk of what we have:

1. 4 level cage
2. Custom made litterbox for that cage which we originally paid $40 for
3. Single cage, perfect for a sick ferret who needs to be kept in
   isolation
4. Corner litter pan
5. Several feet of black plastic tubing that our ferrets always loved
   tunneling through.

We also have some miscellaneous bedding, clothing, harnesses and
leashes. We have several stuff ferrets (including 3 Christmas themed
ferret beanie babies) that might be good for auctions to raise funds
for your shelter.

I must emphasize that we really want a shelter to have these items, but
if no one steps up, I am happy to give it to someone for their personal
ferrets.

You must come pick up. We are in St Petersburg Florida, near Tampa.

Thanks,
Becky and Ryan

Missing Ally, Abby, Chunky, Nugget, Egan, Mialey, Jim, George, Sleepy,
Peanut, Digger, Weasie, Bob & Farty