From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Club (Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:26:39 -0500
Hi All...

I wanted to post and let everyone Know about the Upcoming Ferret Show in
Charlotte, NC.  It is going to be held at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart
April 29, 2000 From 9-?.  We have our web site set up with the information
on the show, Show packets, and Vendor Packets.  I hope you all will mark
your calendar for this Event, as I promise you wont want to miss it.  This
is going to be the Show of all show's.  The Building is the 35,000 Sq Ft
Merchandise Mart Located next door to the Charlotte Convention Center, and
the Charlotte arena.It is centrally located with access off I-77& I-85.
The Airport is 15 mins away from the mart.  Motel accommodations will be
posted on the web site when they become available.  For all the Information
please visit our web site at http://www.ferrethut.com

Thank you and see you at the Show.
Judy & Gary Skinner
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
3219 Oran Yount Lane
Granite Falls, NC
28630
828-396-8117