From:
"Mason T. Weinrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:25:53 -0400
Hey friends -

    I wonder if there is anyone who knows where two adorable ferrets
(Slinky and Pogo, a 2-yr old MF male and an 8-month old MF male) could be
boarded near the MA/NH area for about 2 weeks at the start of November?  I
can provide cage, toys, food, and even pay someone.  I am going away for a
couple of weeks, and would like them to be somewhere with people around.

    Please e-mail me directly if you know of anyone who can help.

Thanks - Mason, Slinky ("Going Away?  Will this be OK?  Can we bring the
Couch?"), Pogo ("New friends?"), and Leila the cat ("Thank god, they're
going away - oh, you mean the people too?  That's not as good...")

PS - I can guarantee that these guys are ECE-free, and they have all their
shots.