From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:48:16 -0400
>From: Arlena Parrish
>Subject: Ferrets Only!
>
>This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only!
>A Hooman Can Help!
>But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Finnagin T. Hob
(B) Sex? What?????? Ummm oh, mom sez I'm a boy <dookdookdook
(C) Age? I is gonna be 1 year old on the 13th of August!

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? Mom!!!!!
(B) Food? Yogert and sometimes, if I can kiss it off her lips,
    chocolat!
(C) Treat? CRAISINS!!! Can I have some, can I have some now???
(D) Toy? hummmmmmm well I has my orange and lime green rubber ducky,
    and my lime green squeaky lite bulb and my blue sparkly fish!
(E) Blanket? I like the soft ones she puts in my sleeping tub.
(F) Hammock? <blushing slightly> I'm ummm, too fat, ummm <mom
    whispering something to me> I'm in hammie training that's it!
(G) Sleep Sack? I don't have a favorite of those .... yet!
(H) Bed? Oh diffinatly my roundy-rounds mom just got me!
(I) Pet? What's that? We have fur brothers and fur sisters and non fur
    brothers and non fur sisters and mom and dad but NO pets!
(J) Other? I LOVE to help mom make the bed. It is my FAVOURITE thing
    to do in the whole wide world, if I could have a job, it would be
    helping to make everyones bed!

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Socks sometimes.
(B) Food? If you leave it on the plate, and I like it, I will take it,
    does that count?
(C) Treats? I like to hide my kibble in auspicious places, *I* said
    *auspicious!
(D) Bank Card? Mom has one that has my brother Simon on it!!!!
(E) Check Book? Not the check book, but the pen in it, that's a nice
    thing to stash!
(F) Money? What's dat?
(G) Mail? I get mail???? How come I ain't seen any yet?
(H) Remote Controls? Let's see, we have TV ones and cable ones and
    video game ones and they are ALL great stash!
(I) Keys? If they got's a nice key chain on them, sure why not!
(J) Toys? My non-fur brothers bear named Nicolas and his glove dog that
    he got for Easter and mom's Harmonious Hedgehog.
(K) Other? I LOVE the little portable fan then have in with the PSIII,
    I try and take that all of the time but I need a couch it will fit
    under!

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? Is here ok? Whatabout there? Hummmmm well, I guess I have
    to tell the truth, it's where ever I happen to be at the time I
    have to go!!!
(B) Wee-Wee? See (A) Poop?

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms?
(B) Fingers? Oh yes, especially if they have something good on them,
    or nail polish! <Nibble>
(C) Hands?
(D) Legs?
(E) Toes? Wet toes, has to be wet toes and I like to lick them!
(F) Feet?
(G) Shins?
(H) Noses?
(I) Ears?