From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:53:34 -0500
I just got my bell balls yesterday from Troy Lynn and my kids love them,
even the cats!  I highly recommend ordering for your ferrets.  You can get
them with or without the tails (for hanging).  Oliver wanted to carry it
off and stash it in his hidy hole so I'm going to have to get one without
the tail just for him, big grin.  It's a bell ball with crochet over the
top and the tail if you like to hang it.  I think they are only charging
$1.50, but I would suggest to make a larger donation than that.  For the
ferrets!  You can e-mail Nancy William at [log in to unmask] (she's the one that
makes them) or Troy Lynn at [log in to unmask]

Mary and The 11 Munchkins
Oliver - all the toys are mine Mom and they belong in here!