Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 01:50:41 -0800
Wow, I just don't get it.  Though most seem to except them as cargo, they
dont want them in the cabin.  Oh, and Robynn is right, I called two, Delta
and NorthWest.  Strange, they both said they no longer alow it.  Which
means they did but now don't?  Oh and Northwest said for now they alow
them under cargo still, leading me to believe they wont be alowing that
in the future?  Hmmmmm.  It seems amazing, with more and more information
available about ferrets, the airlines are getting more more sure that their
non-domesticated.  Now Why is that?

Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
Bend, OR