From:
Ferret Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:01:59 -0500
After much searching on the eBay site, I finally found a place to voice a
complaint over the dead ferret.
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportInfringing

I left my two cents, please look at the auction, (read [log in to unmask]
paragraph at the bottom of his auction page- he deserves more than flame
mail if you ask me...) and take action.  eBay does not permit the sale of
animals- why should dead animals make a difference.

(What's next eBay?  Dead babies?  Human organs?  Ugh!  I'm so mad!  I wrote
eBay posing the question of what if the guy is killing his 'pets' to make a
buck!  What if they're someone elses!?  No animals should mean NO ANIMALS!)

I should've read this earlier in the day... I'll never get to sleep now.

Take action!
The usually lurking- not typing,
Jen Schumacher
Ferret Business of Wisconsin

ps: light a candle for Blossom, you don't know her, but she needs all the
strength she can get right now.  We hope for all the little ones we read
about.  An extra hug to Blizzard.  What a great webpage!