From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:06:19 -0700
Greg...

I do not think that there are such a major portion of ferrets being
sick....

it is just that this forum is mainly here as a way to get help and
information when something IS wrong... those are the main times you hear
from anybody...we do have postings of the happy kind...but it is just
human nature to be more 'vocal' when needing help/advice than about the
'everything is fine' times...

I have 8 ferrets, and only one has problems...and he came to me that way as
a result of not being taken care of properly by his former owner...

so, for me...i have 7 to 1 that are healthy/happy ferrets...good...no
great...ratio... I am sure others out there have just as good ratings as
I do...:)

please do not doubt your choice of ferrets for pets...cats and dogs get
sick too...they also get out and get hit by cars...and other terrible
things...you have ferrets...so ferrets is what you are mostly aware
of...but things happen to all pets...just feel lucky that your kids have
ferrets to love...it is such a joy!

HUGS!...
kat

===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!
Kat~Kar Kreations..."http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Suite/4300/index.html"