From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:23:08 -0500
I've stayed on the sidelines about the "MF" issue, mostly because the three
wonderful boys my fiancee and I have are from there.  It seem s to me that
there are many people who believe that there is a higher incidence of
medical problems, especially adrenal disease in ferrets from MF.

Has anyone done a survey to see if there is any correlation between the
incidence of disease and the diet being fed?

It just strikes me as odd that they will only guarantee their ferrets if
they are kept on the MF food.  Not to add to the paranoia, but maybe a
survey to see if ferrets from MF that are fed the MF diet have a lower
incidence of disease would be an idea?

Michael "Mick" Schmid
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
(When All Else Fails Play Dead)