From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 12:19:07 -0400
Juliana wrote me so I spoke with Dr. Drenzak in Georgia who says that the
web page changes went to the webpage administrator months ago and that she
had recently been told they are on the page.  It may be either that the
person had not yet put them on till this morning or that they are hard to
find, because this morning one person found them and then the state computer
went down so no one else could check.  Just wanted you to know that people
are trying to correct this so, please, be patient.  Poor Juliana keeps
trying and trying and trying!  Thanks, Juliana!

Date for the inserts is unknown by the sounds of it.  Guess the person who
spoke with Diane told her of actions taken but not yet completed and gave
some wrong impressions.  It's one heck of a big job, folks.  (Fortunately
for everyone who is working on the Compendium related projects most people
understand that.)

Sukie